Enjoy greater financial flexibility with HSBC Balance Conversion Plan*
Convert your retail transactions or full/partial outstanding retail balances made with HSBC credit cards to affordable monthly installments.
Convert up to 36 months installment:
- Type A: Convert single or multiple retail transactions
- Type B: Convert partial outstanding retail balances or convert entire outstanding retail balances
- Financial flexibilityManage your expenses effortlessly by converting your purchases or outstanding retail balances into fixed installments
- Easy applicationWith no supporting income documents required
- Choice of payment periods of up to 36 months*
- Low interest rates
Convert in three steps
- Spend a minimum of RM500 in a single receipt with your HSBC credit card
- Apply for balance conversion plan
- Enter the amount and approval code stated on the receipt you wish to apply and click submit or enter your 16-digit HSBC credit card number and choose to convert partial or entire outstanding retail balances on the online application form
Things you should know
Issued by HSBC Bank Malaysia Berhad (Company No. 127776-V).
*The eligible amount for each Balance Conversion Plan ("BCP") is at a minimum of RM500 and a maximum of RM50,000. The Eligible Cardholder shall pay 100% of the BCP monthly instalment which is part of the Minimum Monthly Payment due on or before the payment due date. The interest rate offered is subject to HSBC's approval. The terms used herein are as defined in the HSBC Balance Conversion Plan Terms and Conditions.